Powerful cleaning and disinfection, without harsh chemical residues
Dettol Power & Pure Multi-Purpose Kitchen Spray is ideal for tackling tough kitchen cleaning tasks, it cleans better than bleach but unlike bleach does not leave any harsh chemical residue. Its Active Oxygen ingredient powers through stains and breaks down to just water and oxygen so there’s no need to rinse afterwards. As well as being tough on dirt, it kills 99.9% of bacteria, including E. coli and influenza virus (H1N1).
- Oxygen Splash
- Kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria,
- No harsh chemical residue*
- Powerful cleaning
- Leaves a sparkling surface and pleasant fragrance
- Turn nozzle to ‘ON’ position.
- Keep bottle upright, spray from 20- 25 cm away.
- Leave to work for up to 5 minutes and then simply wipe clean.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Food preparation surfaces,
- Kitchen work surfaces,
- Cooker tops,
- Sealed wooden surfaces,
- Glass surfaces,
- Draining board,
- Greasy hobs,
Not suitable for use on marble, brass, copper, unwaxed vinyl or unfinished wood.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.