Dettol’s unique non-bleach formula is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria on surfaces, including E. coli, salmonella, MRSA and the flu virus, even in cool water (20⁰ C).
Dettol Disinfectant Liquid provides expert protection against harmful bacteria and can be used on many surfaces in your home for infection control purposes and for general disinfection. Dettol Disinfectant liquid can also be used for antibacterial skin cleansing, always use as directed.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Contains no bleach.
- Use undiluted on bins, drains, plug holes, toilet bowls, and to wipe toilet seats/ handles.
- General surface disinfection including food contact surfaces: 83 ml to 1 litre of water for hard surfaces and dish cloths (soak overnight).
- For hard surfaces (food contact and pet areas) always read the precautions before use.
General laundry disinfection
- Add 160ml to the rinse cycle of your wash.
Antibacterial skin cleansing
- 83 ml to 1 litre of warm water.
- Apply onto the desired area for 5 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- Always read the precautions before use.
Where to use:
- Toilet seats and handles
- Toilet bowls and brushes
- Work surfaces
- Sinks/ taps
- Dish cloths
- Non-porous chopping boards
- Non-porous high chairs
- Changing mats
- Hard surface pet areas
- Skin cleansing