Effective protection from germs and infection
Dettol Antiseptic Cream is a topical first aid treatment which can be used on bites, stings, minor burns, grazes, scratches and minor skin cuts, used to relieve pain and help prevent infection. The product contains two antiseptic ingredients and an ingredient that makes the antiseptics more effective against certain types of bacteria
- Convenient and ready to use on a wide variety of first aid situations
- Helps prevent infection of minor wounds
- Antiseptic formula
- Ensure wound is clean of any dirt and debris. You may want to bathe the wound in Dettol Wound Wash or Dettol Antiseptic Liquid solution to clean the wound before using Dettol Antiseptic Cream
- Apply to the affected area
- Repeat as necessary
- This medicine may not be suitable for everyone, read the leaflet thoroughly before use to ensure the medicine is suitable.
- Seek medical advice if you are allergic or sensitive and react to any of the ingredients in Dettol Antiseptic Cream
- You have an allergic reaction or have eczema or dermatitis in the area needing treatment.